Getting America Back to Work
Getting Students Back to School
Getting Athletes Back to Practice
Getting Fans Back to Fun
COVID-19 Solutions Starting At $15We've done the work for you to ensure authenticity and we continue to challenge the market to provide products that meet or exceed our industry leading standards. Learn more
End-to-End. Value Based. Empowered.
Our manufacturers meet:
- ISO-9001 Standards (International Standard for quality management & regulatory requirements)
- Have a long-standing history of Rapid Diagnostic excellence
- All facilities have been inspected and approved under strict guidelines
- COVID-19 tests are registered with the FDA under EUA guidelines
- Powered by US Med Test Registry Portfolio
- Anti-counterfeit product verifcation
- Real-time reporting of test results can includes age, gender and geolocation (GPS coordinates)
- The analytics dashboard can show infection rates of specific areas, IgM and IgG antibody testing
Rapid Testing Solution:
- Our fully integrated testing options have unparalleled efficacy and traceability for use in high complexity CLIA labs and point of care testing
- Standards of specificity and sensitivity are provided by suppliers and manufacturers of our testing kits.
- Test results can be reported through US Med Test Registry Portfolio
- Rapid test results can be available in minutes, not hours or days
The Team at US Med Test delivers confidence in the environment and interactions that are within your control. We utilize cutting edge technology including non-invasive testing to deliver immediate results. Our testing programs are administered by skilled, verified health care professionals that coordinate with our High Complexity CLIA Lab network to deliver consistent, affordable results.
All US Med Test programs and testing meet or exceed the standards of federal reporting to help create actionable efforts in pro-active prevention and containment. Our software partners use dual encryption and blockchain technology to identify every patient and ensure privacy rights and ensure HIPAA compliance.